SPIRIT 105.9 Official Contest Rules
1. How to Enter Contest:
A) SPIRIT 105.9 may require listeners to join THE SPIRIT FAMILY on the station website, www.spirit1059.com in order to participate in certain contests. Entry instruction is posted on station website.
B) Station is not responsible for entries not received due to delay of mail service, Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
A) Contests are open to SPIRIT 105.9 listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Texas.
B) Limit to one entry per person.
C) Each contestant may only win a SPIRIT 105.9 Contest (On-Air, On-Line or On-Site) once within 30 days. Therefore, each winning contestant will not be eligible to win another SPIRIT 105.9 contest On-Air, On-Line or On-Site for the next 30 days.
D) Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) CRISTA employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with CRISTA Media; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Austin metropolitan area.
3. Contest participants agree that SPIRIT 105.9, CRISTA Media and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
4. SPIRIT 105.9 will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with SPIRIT 105.9 and or CRISTA Media.
5. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Chance of winning depends on the number of correct and eligible contest participants and entries.
7. Prize amounts and value will vary from contest to contest. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable without approval from SPIRIT 105.9.
8. Prizes will be picked up by contest winners from the station or mailed to contest winners unless otherwise decided upon by SPIRIT 105.9. Station is not responsible for loss or damage of prize when mailed.
9. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 form and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. SPIRIT 105.9 reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release as well as an IRS 1099 form prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
11. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against SPIRIT 105.9, CRISTA Media, CRISTA Ministries, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by SPIRIT 105.9.
12. Contestants are required to provide truthful information. SPIRIT 105.9 will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
13. SPIRIT 105.9 reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
14. SPIRIT 105.9 reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
15. SPIRIT 105.9 reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
16. Regarding entering contests via the SPIRIT 105.9 mobile app: Apple is not a sponsor of any SPIRIT 105.9 contests or sweepstakes