The weekend is here and we can’t wait for some fun. Here are the Boredom Busters we highlighted this week on air!
- (Saturday) 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- Hat Creek Burger Company – Westlake – 5902 Bee Caves Rd, West Lake Hills, TX 78746
- Meet local author Cate Berry as she reads from her book, Penguin & Tiny Shrimp Don’t Do Bedtime! Hat Creek will donate 25% of all breakfast proceeds to the Texas Book Festival. Guests will also get the chance to donate a book to our TBF book tree in support of our Reading Rock Stars literacy program!
- (Saturday) 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- 24 Blocks on 6th St. Between Brazos and I-35
- The Pecan Street Festival is one of the largest, and longest-running, arts/crafts and music festivals in the nation. Featuring 300 juried vendors, food concessions, three stages of music, kids rides, a petting zoo, and so much more!
- (Sunday) 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Travis County Expo Center – 7311 Decker Ln, Austin, TX 78724
- The Inflatable Run is a family-friendly event featuring a mile-long course built entirely of kid-friendly, colorful, inflatable obstacles. The area will be packed with live music, food carts, carnival games, face painting, magic shows, inflatable Zorb balls to ride, a massive water balloon battle and a costume contest.