Are you ready for the weekend? We are! Let’s have some fun.
- Long Center for the Performing Arts – 701 W. Riverside Dr. Austin, TX 78704
- September 9, 2018 at 1pm
- Phone: (512) 474-5664
- Price: Free
The Long Center wouldn’t be what it is today without our community—and just to say thanks we’re throwing you a FREE party! Stop by, say hi, and jam out to Latin funk masters Grupo Fantasma—plus enjoy some true Austin art and many other fun activities we’ve got planned.
- Oaks at San Gabriel – 5310 Hwy 29, Georgetown, TX 78628
- September 1, 2018 – October 19, 2018 – Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9am to 12pm
- Phone: (512) 868-9544
- Price: $25 for adults before 9/3 and $10 for kids 3-12
Lace up your shoes, pin on your bib, and head out to the Oaks at San Gabriel for the first annual Tailgate Trot: Fun Run & 5K. Challenge friends, family members, or coworkers to race on the Oaks beautiful trail system that spans over seven miles. Plus, stick around and check out all the family fun and cool vendors at the Amenity Center.
- Community Cinema & Amphitheater – 9301 Hog Eye Road, Austin, Texas 78724
- September 7th 7pm – 10pm
Mobile Loaves & Fishes invites you to a free movie night at our Community First! Village.
Grab chairs and a blanket, bring family and friends, and enjoy this special screening presented in partnership with Austin’s own Spirit 105.9. We’re also thrilled to have live music from Jonathan Hunt and his band before the movie begins.