Are you getting into back to school mode yet? As you get back into the routine again, make time for some weekend fun!
- Fri Aug 24 – Sun Aug 26, 2pm
- Austin Convention Center
- We can help you get your Projects Solved! With thousands of square feet of exhibits you’ll find the latest in products and services for everything from builders, contractors, materials, decks, pools, spas, entertainment systems, storage, plants, landscape displays/materials, kitchenware, and much more.
- Saturday, Aug 25th, 1pm
- Free with a donation of two canned goods or $2 | All Ages
- The 2018 edition of Quesoff, a celebration of all things melted cheese, will take place at The Mohawk (912 Red River) on Saturday, August 25th. Around thiry-five vendors of all shapes and sizes – restaurants, top chefs, home-cooks, neighbors, brothers, sisters will all go head to head in four categories – Meaty, Spicy, Veggie and Wild Card. A Best in Show will also be awarded to the overall top queso dish as decided by the esteemed panel of judges. The event takes place from 1pm to 4pm.
- Sunday, Aug 26th, 7:30PM
- Free | All Ages
- Kids frolicking, couples lounging on blankets, old friends in their trusty folding chairs, lone bicyclists and pedestrians who have been distracted from their destinations—all united by the sound of music. The Hartman Foundation “Concerts in the Park,” presented by the Austin Symphony Orchestra, brings together ardent enthusiasts and unwitting attendees alike just as similar events did in town centers years ago.
For more community events and to find out where SPIRIT 105.9 will be this weekend, check out our community events calendar.