The weekend is right at our doorstep and we are grateful. Hope you have some fun planned. If not, try these activities sure to make your weekend memorable.
- (Saturday) 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Laguna Gloria 3809 W 35th St, Austin, TX 78703
- In this month’s free family program, chill out with other cool artists and create drippy watercolor paintings using ice cubes! Then relax in the shade with a live ice-sculpting demonstration inspired by a work of art at Laguna Gloria.
- (Saturday) 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- TownLake YMCA 1100 W Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78703
- Come swim and play with us! We pull back the pool dividers, invite the community, have free snacks and treats, free giveaways, fun music, a bouncy house, and turn our pool into a party. Please invite your friends and mark your calendars. This event is free and open to the public.
- (Saturday) 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 200 Lavaca St, Austin, TX 78701
- While summer may be coming to an end, the temps are still soaring. TRACE has a way to cool down and give back to the community, at the seventh annual Ice Cream Social benefitting local organization SAFE. This family and pet-friendly event encourages guests to ‘earn their spoon’ by donating unopened school supplies.
For more community events and to find out where SPIRIT 105.9 will be this weekend, check out our community events calendar.