The end of the month is here but that doesn’t mean an end to the summer fun! Check out these great activities for the weekend.
- (Saturday) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center – 4801 La Crosse Ave, Austin, TX 78739
- Each year, the Wildflower Center honors our namesake and co-founder and all that she did for our nation’s treasured environment on Lady Bird Day. We invite the community to celebrate Mrs. Johnson’s environmental legacy and the legislation that she inspired. With her influence, President Johnson’s administration enacted more than 200 environmental laws with lasting national and local impact, including the 1965 Highway Beautification Act.
- (Saturday) 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Wells Branch Community Library – 15001 Wells Port Dr. Austin, TX 78728
- Celebrate your summer reading success with Cody Fisher’s “I Love to Read” magic show! All ages are invited to attend. Please register.
- (Sunday) 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Waller Creek between 5th St and 8th St, Austin, TX 78701
- School’s out for summer, and backYARD at Waller Creek has just the fun the kids will love! On the last Sunday of every month of summer (May 27 through August 26), join backYARD for Family Sunday Funday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more community events and to find out where SPIRIT 105.9 will be this weekend, check out our community events calendar!