Last night storms provided some much needed rain but left behind plenty of water and debris. This morning, look at the list below before heading out for work. It may prevent you from running into traffic problems.
- Reports of fallen tree limbs in the roadways at: Duval St/45th St, Middle Fiskville Rd/Koenig Ln and Vinson Dr/St Elmo Rd
- Traffic hazards reported: Duval St/E 45th St and Middle Fiskville Rd/E Koenig Ln
- Traffic hazard on NB I-35 near Ben White Blvd
- Right lane of Mopac NB at the Cesar Chavez St exit ramp is blocked due to water on the road
- Traffic hazard on NB Mopac approaching the W Cesar Chavez St ramp
- IH-35 lower deck back open after closing due to flooding. Take caution on wet roadways
- Debris in the roadway on Cameron Rd & Ferguson Ln
- Several low water closures shut down in Caldwell Co.
To keep up-to-date with these road closures, visit KXAN.com.