1. Check for cleaning supplies BEFORE you start – there’s nothing more frustrating than to get in cleaning mode, only to find out you’re out of window cleaner!
2. Plan and set Goals – Select one room at a time, and stick with it!
3. Get your children involved! – Give your little ones small tasks and encourage and challenge them to help out.
4. Organize! – Create a ‘Keep’ box, and a ‘Get-rid-of’ box
5. Open the windows and crank up the Music! – Nothing gets you cleaning faster than a good inspirational song… Tune your radio to SPIRIT 105.9 and let the music move you!
Would you like to share your best cleaning tips? Friend us on Facebook!