SPIRIT of Austin Fest is an all day, family-friendly festival featuring top artists. There’s plenty to do including visiting various vendors around the concourse and in the Heritage Center, as well as enjoying rides and inflatables in the free family fun zone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Festival Date and Time
This year’s festival will be on Sunday, November 18 starting at noon. Doors will open at 11AM. Times subject to change closer to the festival.
Box Office Information
Tickets will be available for sale the day of the festival at the Dell Diamond box office. Will call tickets will be available for pickup at another location that will be specified closer to the festival.
Allowed and Prohibited Items
To ensure the safety of all of our guests, there is a requirement to go through a metal detector. There will be a special line for those with disabilities and strollers. Bags and other items will be subject to search. There will be a No Bag line available for the convenience of ticket holders that do not want to bring anything along with them for quicker entry times.
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Camping or Tent setups. Includes camping umbrellas, tents and cordoning off your chairs with tape/rope
- Coolers of any kind
- Chairs of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- No Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Exit and Re-Entry
This information will be updated closer to the festival.
Children over 12 months of age will be required to have a ticket. There will be a fun zone available free of charge for families to enjoy.
Parking will be available at the Dell Diamond. Please return here for costs closer to the festival.