Well, my friends, it’s hard to believe but Spring really is right around the corner. I know the cold seems to tell us otherwise, but March or April will be here before we know it. Do you have any Spring break traditions? I put together a list for all types of budgets to hopefully give you a little help
In Our State
- Trips to Discover has some great ideas for Texas destinations.
- These 6 Beaches in Texas are calling your name!
- Texas Hill Country has a great list from 2016 that would still work. Check out their ideas!
- Trip Savvy has you covered for Texas trips for the whole family!
Around the World
- Looking to get out of town? US News put together 10 of the best “cheap” Spring break destinations.
- Dream a little bit with this Kid Friendly Resorts from around the world!
- Trip Savvy has a great breakdown on where to go from coast to coast.
- Fodors has us covered for the warm weather destinations.
Fun awaits! Whether you stay at home or plan a far-off destination spend some time with your family, turn off the computers/tvs/phones and just enjoy each other. What are your plans for Spring break this year?