Our sister station is going on the ultimate tour to uncover the history of the United States and we want you to join us! Experience history that has shaped our nation up close while creating memories with new friends that will last a lifetime. We already took care of the booking and planning and all you need to do is say YES! Still undecided? Here are 9 reasons you should join us! REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 1/31!
- The booking and planning is already completed so you don’t have to worry! Plus, you’ll also have portions of your trip where you are free to decide where you want to explore!
- What better way to meet new people and build lasting friendships than by joining other like-minded individuals from your area on this trip!
- Greenwich Village, the Wall Street District, Chinatown, Central Park, and St. Paul’s Chapel are just a few of the places you will get to tour in New York! Paul’s Chapel was one of the locations where rescue workers and firefighters rested after the 9/11 attacks.
- Visit the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Virginia where the Declaration of Independence signing and the drafting of the constitution happened.
- WASHINGTON DC – Visit various museums and historic sites, such as the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, World War II Memorial, The Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Mount Vernon (home to George Washington).
- The East coast has beautiful weather in May, plus avoiding the busy travel times of Spring Break and Summer Vacation.
- A beautiful drive through the Shenandoah National Park will be a true sight for the eyes and enjoy Wine tasting in the picturesque Virginia Countryside at a local vineyard.
- Did you know Museum of the Bible just opened in November? Most groups haven’t been allowed to make reservations, but we have a special relationship with the museum. Museum of the Bible was ranked in USA Today’s Top 10 New Places to Visit.
- This trip is sure to bring fun exploration, new experiences, joyful memories, and inspiring moments that you will never forget!