It has been a privelege to come along side the Austin Disaster Relief Network and help then meet the needs of disaster survivors. Many times donations roll in when the disaster first hits but, over time, something new comes along. Join us in helping survivors know they aren’t forgotten.
1) Give to ADRN’s General Disaster Fund to help families impacted by disaster.
Due to this year’s volume of disaster responses, ADRN’s general fund has been temporarily depleted and we are asking you to partner with us by making an investment into the lives of many families impacted by disaster. Visit ADRN.org and donate to the General Disaster Fund.
2) Did you know? ADRN serves families affected by small disasters, like apartment fires, that occur in our communities. Several families a week come in to ask us to help with temporary housing, emergency financial assistance with groceries, gas, clothing…Will you help us meet their immediate needs? Our funds are nearly depleted. YOUR GIFTS WILL BRING HOPE. Donate to the General Disaster Fund today. https://www.adrn.org
3) Why is ADRN asking for funds to aid survivors now? Over the past year, ADRN has responded to multiple disasters with thousands of families hit hard with loss. Due to this year’s volume of need, ADRN’s funds are depleted. Survivors coming in our doors are seeking relief – elderly who lost their belongings in an apartment fire, mothers with children who lost everything and are struggling as rebuilding is taking place. We are turning to the community to help us meet their needs. You can help. Donate to adrn.org. GENERAL DISASTER FUND.
4) In and out of disaster response, ADRN helps families daily throughout Central Texas by providing emergency housing, groceries, gift cards, and more. Our response to multiple disasters over the last 16 months has depleted our funds. You can help today by donating to bring hope. Go to adrn.org. Donate. General Disaster Fund.
5) During the holiday, it’s hard to imagine not having a home. After last year’s floods, hundreds of families are still waiting for their homes to be rebuilt or repaired. Due to multiple disasters, ADRN’s funds are temporarily depleted. Funds are needed to continue God’s work. By donating today, you can help complete a home for a family by blessing ADRN with your generosity. YOU CAN SHARE GOD’s LOVE through your gift today. Go to adrn.org. Donate to the General Disaster Fund.